Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's Been Awhile... part 1


It's been along time since I addressed this page.  Guess it's time to give it another go.  Expectations are a little more reasonable now though.  Won't be shooting for the one a day routine but more like one a week.  This is also my hope for shooting flowers this year. Once a week for a total of 52 flowers.  Should make for a nice book at the end of the year.  Speaking of end of the year, as this one comes it's end I guess I should share this years photos that I have liked the most.  So here they are!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed capturing their beauty.

























 So, after going through hundreds upon hundreds of photos I came up with two dozen floral photos that I really liked.  This is just half of them.  I will get the rest up tomorrow and then we can start a new year and many new journeys...

Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment