Friday, April 22, 2011

directional/texture....

Tough day today! Feels like someone cracked me over the head with a 2x4 and it's not from drinking!

Short and sweet. Two more offerings, both with what I would call interesting possibilities and if I can get rid of my headache I intend to explore them!

The first;


I think that this needs to be reexamined up close, the colors and texture and flow keep your eye moving through out the whole thing.





Love the colors, the flow. Reminiscent of a Georgia O'Keefe, no.


Well, time to do battle with the brain tumping.

Have an outstanding day all and I'll see you tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. As I've said, I like your photos for their "painterly" qualities. Georgia, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one reminds me "the Goddess triangle". And the first one Is also so impressive!
    I think I like both of the shots!

    ReplyDelete